Sometimes you need a hug.
Sometimes you just need someone to talk to.
We believe joy in sleep leads to joy in life. And we’re here to do our part to help everyone lead a more joyful life. That’s why we built the world’s first weighted bedding company and that’s why we’ve partnered with NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, to support to the millions of Americans affected by mental illness. For every Bearaby item you purchase, we sponsor one hour of staffing for the NAMI Helpline* – a free, public resource that provides information, referrals, counsel and support to people living with mental health conditions.
What Is The HelpLine?
The NAMI HelpLine is a free service that provides information, referrals and support to people living with a mental health condition, family members and caregivers, mental health providers and the public.
What Kind Of Resources Does The HelpLine Provide?
- Information about mental health conditions, treatment options and recovery strategies.
- Suggestions for coping with mental health symptoms or helping someone else.
- Participating in NAMI support groups and education programs.
- Referrals to treatment services, community support services and other useful organizations.
- Referrals to attorneys with expertise in the areas of law often needed by people with mental health conditions.
- The HelpLine can also send a limited number of NAMI brochures and fact sheets.