10 lb Weighted Blanket
Benefits of a 10 lb weighted blanket
for natural, deep
Perfect for all
just organic cotton
What our customers say
- MSMartha S.Verified Buyer9/30/23ReviewingCotton Napper Asteroid Grey / 10Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
Love this blanket! I believe my sleep has improved- it feels like wrapping myself in a cocoon!
- KVKristi V.Verified Buyer9/29/23ReviewingCotton Napper Moonstone Grey / 15Rated 5 out of 5 starsSo comforting!
This is my first weighted blanket -- a friend specifically recommended the Bearaby and I can see why! so comforting yet not hot. Love love love!
- LSLuis S.Verified Buyer9/28/23ReviewingCotton Napper Asteroid Grey / 15Rated 5 out of 5 starsComfy
Happy with my purchase first heavy blanket
- LSLuna S.Verified Buyer9/21/23ReviewingCotton Napper Evening Rose / 25Rated 5 out of 5 starsWorth the price. Love it.
I finally decided to get a weighted blanket and I'm so glad I did. This blanket feels 100x more comfy than a non-weighted one and I love the loosely woven design. I get hot very easily but I can point a fan at myself and still feel cool under this blanket.
- JAJennifer A.Verified Buyer9/19/23ReviewingCotton Napper Evening Rose / 15Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing relaxing, all the things!
I have 3, these are amazing!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a 10 lb weighted blanket good for insomnia? What about anxiety?
Research shows that regularly sleeping under weight can help lull insomnia and ease anxiety. In fact, weighted blankets bring a range of health benefits.
Using the fundamentals of deep touch pressure (DTP) to activate pressure points, weighted blankets cue a series of chemical reactions in your body that help reduce high cortisol, increase serotonin, and boost melatonin levels. This sleep-inducing combination leaves you more relaxed and can benefit your overall wellbeing.
There’s an entire section on the science-backed benefits of sleeping under weight in this definitive guide on weighted blankets.
Can I use a 10 lb weighted blanket every night?
Absolutely! As long as you feel comfy and cozy while using your weighted blanket, you’re good to go (or stay in and snooze!).
Remember, sleeping under a 10 lb weighted blanket is perfect for both naptime and nighttime. Treat yourself to an afternoon nap and notice the difference...
Can you wash a 10 lb weighted blanket?
Yes, all our weighted blankets are machine washable.
- Use mild, eco-friendly detergent and wash separately
- Cold or lukewarm wash (max 30 °C) on a delicate or permanent-press cycle
- Low heat tumble dry
- Never hang up your Napper – those wonderfully snug weaves will stretch out.
- Find more do’s and don’ts of washing your weighted blanket here.
Is a 10 pound weighted blanket too heavy for me?
We recommend choosing a Napper that is 10% of your body weight for optimal comfort. Typically, a 10 lb weighted blanket works best for a body weight of up to 150 lbs.
How heavy should a weighted blanket be?
A weighted blanket should weigh roughly 10% of your body weight. For someone who weighs 150 pounds, your best bet is our 10 lb weighted blanket. If you’re closer to 200 pounds, try our 20 lb weighted blanket.
As long as you're comfortable and feel cozy, going beyond the 10% rule is totally safe, and sometimes even recommended. We delve into this question a little deeper in our blog post "How heavy should a weighted blanket be?”
How much does it cost to ship a 10 lb weighted blanket?
We offer free shipping and easy returns within the USA. Read more about shipping options here
What shipping options do you offer for Canada?
We offer FedEx Economy and Priority Shipping to Canada. Prices will vary based on your location.
Do you ship internationally?
We currently only ship within the US and to Canada but we’re working on international shipping options. Watch this space!
Add shipping protection to your order, and protect your precious cargo.
(contiguous US only)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.