Weighted blankets have been around for many years, however there were certain vital aspects lacking that Bearaby wanted to incorporate into its vision of weighted bedding.
Bearaby Sleeper (Weighted Comforter)
- The Bearaby Sleeper is the world’s first weighted comforter, custom designed to deliver the maximum benefits of sleeping under weight without the discomfort of traditional weighted blankets.
- Bearaby developed a patented layered construction with air channels inside The Sleeper to keep air circulating and maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature.
- While other weighted bedding is made with artificial filling materials like plastic, Bearaby uses unique glass sand to add weight the natural way.
- The Queen and King Sleeper have a central Zipper access in the middle which makes it easily shareable between two and can also be used as a lap pad.
- Bearaby is deeply committed to sustainability, from using the most sustainable fabric in the world (eucalyptus-derived Tencel, which uses 90 percent less water than cotton) to reusable packaging made from recycled materials.
Bearaby Napper (Weighted Blanket)
- With its unique hand-knitted design, the Napper is the first weighted blanket of its kind. The Napper is beautiful and functional at the same time, providing Deep Touch Pressure Therapy and an immediate calming effect. The soft, chunky yarn is made from organic cotton and uses Bearaby's exclusive layering technique to add weight naturally.
- Bearaby has a patent pending for its invention of a yarn that is naturally weighted through breathable layers. This yarn is hand-woven into The Napper and creates an evenly distributed weight that softly melts across the body.